- Our website does not use social media, mapping or search facilities provided by third parties. We do not store Cookies on your computer, and do not pass your browsing history on to anyone else.
If you submit your details to attend a conference
- The High Polymer Research Group (HPRG) holds applicants' personal information under the 'consent' legal basis as set out in the 'General Data Protection Regulation Article 6(1)(a) – Consent of data subject'.
- HPRG holds and processes personal information only to process applications to attend the conference. This information is not passed to third parties.
- Your personal information will be held for three years after your last attendance at a conference, after which time it will be deleted.
- You can withdraw your consent for us to hold this information at any time by contacting the society’s secretary.
- If you withdraw consent, HPRG will delete all your associated records within 1 month.
- You have the right to access any personal data held on you by HPRG. This information is provided freely, please contact the group's secretary. Such requests will be dealt with within 1 month. Please note that the identity of the person making the request will be verified via email before the information is provided.
- You are entitled to have your data rectified, if it is inaccurate or incomplete. This can be done freely by contacting the Group’s secretary. Such requests will be dealt with within 1 month.
- You have a right to have personal data erased and to prevent its further processing. Erasure can be requested by contacting the society’s secretary via this website, or at the end of a period of non-attendance at conference. Upon erasure, HPRG will be unable to provide conference invitations and other services.
- You have a right to raise a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ico.org.uk) if you believe your personal information is stored or processed unlawfully.